Following the success of the 2022 Legislative Conference, held in Washington, D.C., last week, the Big "I" and its members would like to thank its company sponsors.
Last week, independent agents and brokers from across America converged in the nation's capital to take the issues that are most important to their businesses, clients and communities right to the heart of Congress.
Attendees also heard from lawmakers from both sides of the aisle: Sen. Jerry Moran (R-Kansas), Rep. Katherine Clark (D-Massachusetts) and Rep. Randy Feenstra (R-Iowa), as well as FOX News anchor Bret Baier.
Securing a long-term reauthorization of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), protecting the Federal Crop Insurance Program (FCIP), opposing federal intrusion into insurance underwriting and more were just a few of the issues high on the agenda for many Big “I" members.
Yet, the collective message of the Big “I" and its members would not have been as strong without the support of its company sponsors. Check out a sponsor thank you ad for the next issue of Independent Agent magazine and also the 2022 Big “I" Legislative Conference sponsor webpage where many sponsors have recorded video messages exclusively for Big “I" members. A complete list of sponsors is below.
- American Property Casualty Insurance Association (APCIA)
- Rain and Hail, a Chubb Company
- Allstate Insurance
- Foremost, a Farmers Insurance Company
- Keystone Insurers Group
- Liberty Mutual/Safeco Insurance
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC)
- National General, an Allstate company
- Nationwide Insurance
- RLI Insurance
- SecureRisk Insurance Solutions
- Selective Insurance Company of America
- Trusted Choice®
- W.R. Berkley Corporation
- Applied Systems Inc.
- Assurant Inc.
- Jackson National Life Insurance
- Rural Community Insurance Services (RCIS)
- Wholesale & Specialty Insurance Association (WSIA)
- Zurich North America
- AgriSompo North AmericaAllianz Global Corporate & Specialty
- Great American Insurance Group, Crop Insurance Division
- National Council on Compensation Insurance Inc. (NCCI)
- National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR)
- NAU Country
- Progressive Insurance
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
Will Jones is IA editor-in-chief.