Mix and mingle at the Big "I" Legislative Conference, to be held April 27-29, with executives from carriers and InsurTech partners sponsoring the event.
The 2022 Big “I" Legislative Conference, which will be held April 27-29 at the Renaissance Washington, D.C. Downtown Hotel, is the premier event for independent insurance agents. Not only is it your chance to hear high-profile speakers from Congress and the media, connect with lawmakers and their staff on Capitol Hill, and network with fellow independent agents, it's also your opportunity to meet in person with representatives from major carriers and technology providers.
Mix and mingle across the three-day event with executives from carriers and InsurTech partners sponsoring the Legislative Conference (as of press time on March 31):
- American Property Casualty Insurance Association (APCIA)
- Rain and Hail, a Chubb Company
- Allstate Insurance
- Foremost, a Farmers Insurance Company
- Keystone Insurers Group
- Liberty Mutual/Safeco Insurance
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC)
- National General, an Allstate company
- Nationwide Insurance
- RLI Insurance
- SecureRisk Insurance Solutions
- Selective Insurance Company of America
- Trusted Choice®
- W.R. Berkley Corporation
- Applied Systems Inc.
- Assurant Inc.
- Jackson National Life Insurance
- Rural Community Insurance Services (RCIS)
- Wholesale & Specialty Insurance Association (WSIA)
- Zurich North America
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
- Great American Insurance Group, Crop Insurance Division
- National Council on Compensation Insurance Inc. (NCCI)
- National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR)
- NAU Country
- Progressive Insurance
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
Register today, and don't delay making your guest room reservations, as hotel accommodations fill up fast.
Visit the dedicated Legislative Conference webpage to view Washington, D.C.'s COVID-19-related requirements, including updated vaccine and mask mandate information.
AnneMarie McPherson is IA news editor.