Big “I" members can access their monthly, member-only magazine on the go. The new platform is mobile-responsive and HTML-optimized, making it user-friendly and great for reading anytime anywhere.
In the new format, Big “I" members can access their monthly, member-only magazine on the go. The new platform is mobile-responsive and HTML-optimized, making it user-friendly and great for reading anytime anywhere. Not only can you enjoy reading on your desktop at home or work, but you can also engage with your digital edition while on the go in an easy, legible format on tablet and smartphone.
The digital edition offers two ways to view each edition:
- Page view. This is the digital replica of your print magazine. You can flip through this view just like you would a digital book, viewing in either a 1-page or 2-page format. You can zoom in and out of the digital edition to decide your preferred experience.
- Reading view. This is the HTML-based mobile-optimized view of your magazine. Articles are repurposed in HTML, and allow for easy scrolling on any device, whether it is your desktop, tablet or phone. Due to the modernized user experience provided, the reading view is the default view when you first access your digital edition.
You can flip between either view of your digital edition magazine. Just click on the “Page View" or “Reading View" in the toolbar to switch. (Note: you must be on the cover or an article page in order to switch to the reading view.)
Other features include:
- Articles adapt to whatever screen size you view on in the reading view.
- Keyword search across all issues.
- Social media sharing for articles and sponsorship ads.
The October edition is out now. In this month's cover story, meet Sarah Brown, president and CEO of Keller-Brown Insurance Services in Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania, who discusses the importance of education in her family agency's perpetuation plan.
From the Front Lines features Peter Sacchetti, president of Sacchetti Insurance in Warwick, Rhode Island. Declaration of Independents highlights Shervin Eftekhari, president of Zander Insurance in Nashville, Tennessee.
Also, in case you missed it, the September edition—which features a Q&A with new Big “I" chairman Bob Fee and a special 12-page 125th anniversary supplement—is also available on the new platform.
Thank you for reading Independent Agent.
Will Jones is IA editor in chief.