Wouldn’t it be great if happy clients were recruiting new clients for you? Whether your strategy is in-person, via digital or a mix of the two, building relationships with clients is a great way to grow new business.
The Big “I” national Young Agents Committee knows this and has selected an event line-up for this year’s Big “I” Young Agents Leadership Institute that will give young professionals the skills they need to make meaningful connections with their clients.
Referral and networking expert Dean Lindsay will be the keynote presenter of the annual event. The author will share his proven techniques on connecting with clients—a must if agents want to build business through referrals.
Lindsay’s rip-roaring CODE Cracking program, based on his best-selling business-networking book, “Cracking the Networking CODE: 4 Steps to Priceless Relationships,” is filled with fresh insights to build meaningful and profitable win-win relationships for business and life. The Dallas Morning News says Dean's book serves up “networking advice with wisdom, humor and concise guidance.”
Whether you have a black belt in business growth through connecting or are completely new to the concept, you will enjoy Dean’s humorous yet highly practical approach to meeting, connecting and developing long-term relationships with others.
Attendees will also:
- Find out how agents are incorporating digital marketing into their strategies in the Agents Council for Technology, Young Agents Committee and Education Convocation marketing success panel.
- Share successes and challenges with other young agent committee leaders.
Uncover the best practices of producer performance.
Hear from young agents how to succeed in their agencies.
- Refine their leadership skills.
- Recognize the achievements of 2012 Outstanding Young Agent Committee Award winners.
- Enjoy an evening out and networking at the World of Coke.
- Get the carrier perspective on the industry, market and tips for young professionals.
- Learn how to lead better by being aware of their environment and the people around them.
- Increase referrals by cracking the networking code.
An opportunity to connect with young agents from across the country with such an exceptional line-up only happens once a year. The Big “I” Young Agents Leadership Institute will take place from Sept. 7 to 8 in Atlanta.